- Technical project management
- Solution architecture design
- Having active role in preliminary analysis lead by business analysts
- Having active role in detail business analysis and participate in BRD creation in accordance with business request
- Support Solution Architecture Design for new solutions and for changes of existing solutions.
- Identify and analyze data sources.
- Performing logical and physical data modelling in line with architecture guidelines
- Managing new ETL development through communication with source system responsible and business analyst.
- Design and Development of OLAP applications.
- Analyze Data Quality issues and participate in resolving.
- Knowledge of the ETL technology in use.
- Experience and understanding of main data sources
- Understanding of relational and multi-dimensional data design and development techniques
- Proven experience in: analyzing, designing, automating and optimizing ETL and BI reporting processes
- Experience with Oracle.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL (10g version min).
- Knowledge of Oracle analytical querying extensions (10g version min) is advantage.
- Knowledge of parallel querying and hints usage techniques is advantage.
- Proven experience with large CI systems technology, configurations, planning capacities and performance.
Knowledge of Java programming language is an advantage.
Familiarity with real time analytics practices and tools is an advantage.
Familiarity with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, Flume, Oozie) is an advantage
At least 5 years of working experience
Please apply by May 5th 2017