Telenor Company has reached a decision on unlocking of handsets sold in its offer. The customers are granted this opportunity if the fulfill one of the following conditions:
- At the moment of request submission a contract obligation has expired on the number with which a handset was bought and all debts are settled
- Handset was bought at full price (no contract obligation) and all debt upon the contract are settled
- Subscription contract was terminated before the contract obligation has expired and the entire debt per contract was settled (including the penalties amount)
If the customer meets one of the stated conditions, it is necessary to send us a written request for the handset unlocking that should include the following data:
- First and last name of the owner of the number for which the handset was bought and the request relates to
- IMEI number and model of the device
- Customer number
Users of Alcatel – Telenor One Touch and Telenor Smart HD devices must provide and following information:
- Software version
- Reference number
Both information are placed on the device case bellow the battery.
The companies must deliver a request on the company memo, signed and sealed by authorized person.
The request with given data can be delivered in multiple ways:
- Fax number 063/9001 (consumer) : 063/9002 (business)
- Through this form
- Mail to Omladinskih brigada 90, 11070 Novi Beograd or
- Personally by arrival of the number owner/authorized person to the nearest Telenor shop
Users of prepaid charging system, who bought their phone with the tariff package Telenor Play + and who registered their number, can get the code for unlocking their handset by filing a request, which apart from the following basic data:
- Name and surname,
- Phone number,
- Handset model and IMEI number,
shall also include:
- Date of purchase,
- Number of cash register
- Number of fiscal slip.
Notification of the request outcome will be delivered to the owner by mail within 15 days from the reception of the valid request.
- Telenor cannot influence the deadline within which the manufacturer will send Telenor your code for unlocking the handset.
- The number of attempts at entering the code is limited and if the user enters the wrong code more than three times, the unlocking of the handset will be disabled. In that case the user shall personally bear the costs of handset unlocking.
- If a malfunction of the handset occured requiring repair in the authorised service shop, which implies the change of handset IMEI number, the user shall be under the obligation to supply a copy of the report of the authorised service shop showing a change of the IMEI number, together with the request for unlocking.