My Contacts app will be shutdown March 1st 2018.
We thank you for trusting us with your most valuable information - your contacts. However, we regret to inform you that My Contacts app will be shuting down from March 1st 2018, when all accaounts and their data will be erased. In order to return your contacts back to your device, you should visit the My Contacts app before March 1st. Use the sync option following these steps:
1. Open and login into My Contacrs app
2. Copy contacts and wait until the sync is complete
3. After sync is completed all contacts are back in device phonebook.
You should also download .csv file that contains a backup copy of all your contacts. Download the file following these steps:
- Login to mycontacts-app.com
- Click on the Settings icon
- Scroll down to "import/export contact data" and click export.
Please keep in mind all data will be erased on March 1st 2018.