Telenor Serbia presents its Business Intranet Service, a technology for data transfer through mobile network across the entire Serbian territory covered by Telenor’s signal, as well as abroad.
Business Intranet will allow you to do the following:
- Connecting remote fixed terminals to a central server
- Telemetry – remote measurements.
- Remote control of terminal equipment.
- Remote administration / servicing remote units from your Company headquarters.
- Access to information on the Internet
- Access to company LAN
- Coordinate and organize your business better and communicate more effectively with your mobile teams.
- Do your work more quickly by accessing data at your Company headquarters, and allocate new tasks to your field personnel more efficiently.
- Provide a secure connection to access databases, all documents and software applications available to company employees, and also to your e-mail server.
- Access your quotes, pro forma invoices or catalogs including prices during a meeting with your client.
- Access company information
- Read your e-mail and respond to urgent commitments regardless of your current time and location.
- Send orders and monitor their implementation even though you are outside your office.
- Download company data in file format, browse your databases and access the addresses and telephone numbers that you need.
Business Intranet will improve your business operation
- Instant connection
- Charging the data transferred
- Faster data transfer
- Geographical availability
What terminal devices can be used to access the mobile network?
- Any terminal device (MS – mobile station) that requires data transfer (cash machines, POS terminals, fiscal registers, surveillance cameras...) combined with an external modem, router or an embedded GPRS/3G/4G module
- PC combined with a mobile telephone, external modem or an embedded module that supports GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA/LTE technology
- Tablets and PDA devices
- Mobile phones
Connecting to Business Intranet
- By using a leased line between Telenor infrastructure and the customer’s LAN server
- By public Internet network using the IPsec protocol