Brief service description
Viber is a service which implies a mobile application (hereinafter referred to as: Service) which enables users access to Viber service. Viber is available for Android and iOS operating systems
Telenor will provide its postpaid and prepaid users, physical persons, on the territory of Serbia (hereinafter referred to as: customers) 10GB of Internet traffic when the service is activated, assigned for its use.
Note: If you are leaving Viber environment, i.e. are opening other internet links, the internet traffic will be charged under the standard Price List of the package you are using. 10GB provided for using Viber add-on do not entend to Viber Wallet service.
- The customer must have active internet connection in order to access the service;
- Before registering for the service, customers will be informed with the terms of using the service on the Viber site https://www.viber.com/en/terms;
- Roaming internet traffic will not be provided and will be charged at valid tariffs;
- Internet traffic can be activated irrespective of the tariff package that is being used, if internet traffic is enabled;
- The price of service activations is regulated by the Price List, provided at the site www.telenor.rs for customers of Telenor Serbia;
- Customers will be able to activate the service for free over application and web portal Moj Telenor;
- Telenor shall not be liable if the internet traffic is charged, if the customer is using any form of access, without having previously properly activating the service;
- If you are leaving Viber environment, internet traffic will be charged at standard tariffs;
- Internet traffic implies continued traffic of data throughput required for active use of the service;
- Telenor reserves the right to temporarily partially or fully suspend or lower the quality of service use due to failures, maintenance and construction or overload in the service use;
- If the customer is accessing the service over another network (Wi-Fi, ADSL, other provider’s mobile data, cable internet...), Telenor will not provide additional internet traffic for this service;
- If the customer is accessing Viber through external sites, Internet traffic is spent from traffic asigned for this service.
- Telenor can contact the customer regarding the service activation, registration and for providing data about it.
Responsibility and use of the Instagram service:
- Telenor d.o.o. shall not provide any information on its users to company Facebook Inc.;
- Terms of using the Viber service, including the application, are provided at service owner’s portal https://www.viber.com/en/terms, so that when activating it the user has the obligation to agree with them;
- Telenor shall be responsible only for internet traffic required for access to the service;
- The owner shall be fully responsible for the service functioning;
- Data the user is exchanging over this service shall be the sole responsibility of the owner;
- Telenor shall not be responsible for charging the traffic in case of configuration changes on the Facebook service page, i.e. application, which are the under the exclusive competence of their owners.