Brief service description
- The customer must have active internet connection in order to access the service;
- Before registering for the service, customers will be informed with the terms of using the service on the HBO GO site http://www.hbogo.rs/pages/template.aspx?id=terms, http://www.hbogo.rs/privacy;
- Roaming internet traffic will not be provided and will be charged at valid tariffs;
- Internet traffic can be activated irrespective of the tariff package that is being used, if internet traffic is enabled;
- The price of service activations is regulated by the Price List, provided at the site www.telenor.rs for customers of Telenor Serbia;
- Customers will be able to activate the service for free over application and web portal Moj Telenor;
- Telenor shall not be liable if the internet traffic is charged, if the customer is using any form of access, without having previously properly activating the service;
- If you are leaving HBO GO environment, internet traffic will be charged at standard tariffs;
- Internet traffic implies continued traffic of data throughput required for active use of the service;
- Telenor reserves the right to temporarily partially or fully suspend or lower the quality of service use due to failures, maintenance and construction or overload in the service use;
- If the customer is accessing the service over another network (Wi-Fi, ADSL, other provider’s mobile data, cable internet...), Telenor will not provide additional internet traffic for this service;
- Telenor can contact the customer regarding the service activation, registration and for providing data about it.
Responsibility and use of the HBO GO service:
- Telenor d.o.o. shall not provide any information on its users to company HBO;
- Terms of using the HBO GO service, including the application, are provided at service owner’s portal hhttp://www.hbogo.rs/pages/template.aspx?id=terms, so that when activating it the user has the obligation to agree with them;
- Telenor shall be responsible only for internet traffic required for access to the service;
- The owner shall be fully responsible for the service functioning;
- Data the user is exchanging over this service shall be the sole responsibility of the owner;
- Telenor shall not be responsible for charging the traffic in case of configuration changes on the Facebook service page, i.e. application, which are the under the exclusive competence of their owners.
*Free HBO GO is available with phone purchase from Dec 2nd 2016 until Jan 31st 2017 and can be used up until end of February 2017. Internet traffic is ment for using HBO GO service in domestic traffic. Telenor maintaines the right to limit internet traffic for HBO GO as to provide optimal conditions for all customers.