2. Service description
2.1. The Service is an internet storage service which enables Customer to save, view and share photos and files between devices and persons. The Service is supported by mobile platforms with iOS (7.0 or later versions) and Android (4.0 and newer) operating systems or over the Web. The Customers have a possibility to add photos and files (hereinafter referred to as: Content) from all supported devices and view them in the adequate way on all supported devices. The Customer can also choose to share the Content with other persons at his/her own discretion. The Service is designed for photos, but also supports majority of types of files.
2.2. In order to use the Service via a Web browser, mobile phone or tablet, the Customer must be connected to a WiFi network or data transfer network.
2.3. The Customer may automatically receive new versions of the Service, if the Customer configures his/her device to automatic reception of new versions of the Service.
3. Provision of the Service by Telenor
3.1 Telenor shall provide the Service on the basis of a contract concluded between Telenor and Telenor Digital, a company founded according to the laws of Norway with registration number 996516288 and registered seat at the address: Snarøyveien 30, 1331 Fornebu, Norway (hereinafter referred to as: Telenor Digital).
3.2 By activating the Service, as described in Chapter 4 hereof, the Customer shall confirm that he/she has been informed and agrees:
- that Telenor and/or Telenor Digital may engage third natural and/or legal persons for the purpose of enabling the provision of the Service to the Customer;
- that servers on which the platform for the Service is in Norway and that they are owned by Telenor Digital;
- that the Service and Content may be stored on servers which are not used and/or are not owned by Telenor and/or Telenor Digital, but are used and/or are owned by Amazon (hereinafter referred to as: Amazon);
- that the servers on which the Service and the Content are placed may also be located in other countries, not in Serbia and/or Norway, and agrees that the Service and Content may be placed on these servers;
4 Service activation/deactivation
- that Telenor shall handle the data collected from the Customer related to providing of the Service, and all the other products and services resulting from the contract relation between Telenor and the Customer;
- that the Customer shall supply the data described in Article 4.2 hereof and make them accessible to Telenor and Telenor Digital and that concerning the stated data Telenor and Telenor Digital have a position of data handlers;
- that Telenor and Telenor Digital may use the data stated herein for the purpose of providing the Service;
- that Telenor and Telenor Digital may submit the data specified herein to persons engaged in the provision of the Service solely for the purpose and to the extent necessary for providing the Service, in which case such persons shall have the position of data processors.
- choose or use a third party’s identity or password with the intention of personifying that person;
- use the name of which a third party is the holder;
- use the identity of Telenor or Telenor Digital at his/her own discretion, which may be considered punishable or inappropriate.