Designing products, services and customer facing systems with focus placed on the quality of the external and internal user experience and long term sustainability of the solutions, driven by marketing roadmap, customer experience platform and omni-channel strategy. Full understanding and operational implementation of Service Design methodology in product and system development activities.
Supporting execution of company projects from implementation to close-out phase, applying quality assurance techniques and methods with goal to assure quality of developed products and reduce number of bugs and defects in order to provide best customer experience.
Recommend, endorse, enable and follow up on QA standards and processes in Company, for both traditional and Agile lifecycle development and change.
- E2E responsibility for testing, pre and post launch quality control management of new products and systems as well as improvements of existing ones, based on QA standards and trends
- Fully supporting development teams, to determine quality of implementation, according to business requirements
- Work closely with all development teams, their team leads and group managers regarding improvements of QA related activities within teams
- Participating in UAT procedure, with responsibility for user acceptance testing when it comes to business relevant use cases (product/system features, business rules, front line system functionality).
- Responsible for definition and execution of functional and regression tests for relevant systems
- Responsible for customer experience goals (CEx) being reflected in each product, service and system development, driven by marketing roadmap, customer experience platform and omni-channel strategy.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Initiating improvement activities based on observed gaps in execution of test to support current and future business requirements driven by marketing strategy.
- Close cooperation with Product owners, Scrum masters and UX and Processes Design and Governance team
- University degree in business and technical fields strong IT understanding
- 5+ years of experience within IT QA practices
- Good knowledge of the basics of Telco systems, infrastructure and IT stack is an advantage.
- Knowledge of creation and execution of automated tests
- Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance standards
- Familiar with JIRA or similar tracking tool systems
- Familiar with CRM approach, applications and systems
- Business analyst capabilities preferred
- Understanding of the business and customer experience impact on overall performance
- Track record in leading and delivering in results
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal a must
- Highly analytical
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by January 23rd 2018.