Digitalization for piece
Why join the Telenor Youth Forum?
- Kick-off event in Oslo, Norway.
- Join a global team of youth to tackle a social challenge.
- Access to world class mentors and chance to build a relationship with Telenor.
- Take part in the Nobel Peace Prize festivities, including the concert event.
- A mid-year event in Bangkok.
- Create a digital exhibition of your work, with the Nobel Peace Center.
- Certificate of participation from Telenor Group and the Nobel Peace Center.
- One year as the Telenor Youth Forum delegate in your home country.
- Build relationship with Telenor ad keep them updated on your project work. Participation in two physical events, one in Oslo and the other in Bangkok.
- Virtual work with your project team throughout 2018; recommended time commitment approx. 2 hours per week.
- Between 20 and 28 years of age in 2017, fluent in English and living in Serbia
- Passionate about driving social, economic and/or environmental change in your community with some proven experience;
- Attending university or have completed higher education;
- Someone with big ideas and a desire to make a difference.
- Step 1: Fill in your personal details and provide relevant information about yourself.
- Step 2: Under the section “Application Text”, submit your blog post about your passion and experience in driving social, economic and/or environmental change in your community. Your text should be max 350 words.
- Step 3: Upload your CV to the system. Please review and make sure you are happy with your application.
It's a great thing to be a part of one of the most important world events, which promotes peace and solidarity in the world. Among other things, I finally had an excuse to put on a suit in the middle of the day J Justin Farrell from Stanford University delivered an excellent lecture on the design thinking methodology, which turned out to be very applicable also in architecture.